Council Permits 

Our planning team have a strong professional relationship with many of the local councils in Sydney which means we can take care of your permit needs hassle free. Our relationships are the result of many years of planning major projects throughout Sydney. In most cases, submission of council permits includes the requirement to include a site plan, a traffic control plan and some cases an approved Road Occupancy Licence (ROL) from Traffic Management Centre (TMC) and Authority Liaison. We understand that your project has a deadline nd that time is of the essence when it comes to things like this. Let our planning team take lead in your next project with a promised delivery and timely approval. To date, we have not had any plans or permits rejected by any council we've applied through. 

Authority Liaison

On occasion works may impact the general public in a way that the impact is considered significant. In such case a Road Occupancy Licence (ROL) may be needed for your works. This is something that will require a Traffic Control Plan and Authority Liaison. In most cases authority liaison extends to pubic and private operator bus companies, rail networks, ride share services, local police and other government bodies affiliated with Transport for New South Wales. The purpose of this liaison is to ensure all those affected by works are able to properly mitigate interruptions by minimising their impacts on our works and to their daily operations. Traffic Management Team deals with these governing bodies on a daily basis and at most, they are only phone call away. If you need help with approvals or feel that our services could greatly benefit your work, contact us today. 

If you require further assistance please get in touch with our team and we can assist with your enquiry. We currently service Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Central Coast and Blue Mountains.